The Creator - First Cause and Creator of all
- The Creator is First Cause and Creator of All
- What we call the Supreme Intelligence, the Creator, or God is not
completely knowable by us at our current level of spiritual, moral,
and intellectual development. (Spiritists do not believe in an
anthropomorphic or pantheistic God)
- The Creator’s Supreme Will is All Powerful. The Creator is
Eternal, Unique, Totally Perfect, and All Love.
- The Creator Knows All things: past, present, and future, and from
the smallest to the greatest of things.
- The Creator is Supremely Just and Good.
- The Creator’s Works can be seen in the harmonious order and beauty
of Creation. The Power and Wisdom of the Creator is manifested in
- The Supreme Intelligence Created Universal Laws to govern the
Cosmos. But in addition, nothing is allowed to occur unless it is
permitted by the Supreme Intelligence; for the Supreme Will
continues to exert influence upon all planes of existence. (It would
be illogical to assume that the Creator would cease to be active
after creating the Cosmos)
- The Creator created the spirit world, the material world, and the
universal fluid (this last one permeates and acts as an intermediary
between the two worlds).
- The Creator Created spirits (or souls) that are the intelligent
principles of the Cosmos. “They were created in a state of
simplicity, ignorance, and with freewill so as to receive the merit
of their own deeds. They were given a mission, with the view to
enlighten themselves and gradually arrive at relative perfection by
gaining knowledge of the truth that would bring them closer to
knowing the Creator. This relative perfection is a condition of
eternal happiness for them. All spirits eventually come to this
state.” (from Kardec’s The Spirits Book - Second Book Chapter I)
- Purifying ourselves of all materiality and practicing
unconditional Love in its purest form is how we can eventually reach
closer to comprehension of the Creator.
- It can be said that the Omnipotent Creator Demonstrates
Unconditional Love, Beneficence, and Solicitude towards us that can
be seen and expressed, through and from, the morally superior spirit
messengers, who are sent to assist, protect, inspire, and
communicate with us to further our spiritual and moral progression.